Honeydew Boba Tea
- 1 cup black tapioca pearls
- 2 green tea bags
- ½ honeydew melon
- 1 cup milk or plain soy milk
- agave syrup to taste
- In a large pot bring 10 cups of water to a boil. Add tapioca pearls and boil until plump; about 5 minutes. Cover and reduce heat to medium; simmer for 5 minutes. Drain tapioca pearls and set aside.
- In the meantime, bring two cups of water to a boil and steep two bags of green tea. Place in the refrigerator until cool.
- Peel and seed half a honeydew melon and chop into bite size pieces. Place in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Refrigerate until cool.
- When tea and puree are cold, combine in a large jug. Add milk and sweeten to taste.
- To serve place 2-3 tablespoons of tapioca pearls in a glass and top with honeydew tea. Drink with an extra large straw.
Happy 26th Birthday 東方神起’s Kim Jaejoong!
Please keep on smiling. Thank you for being an inspiration to a lot of people, including me. Despite the problems you faced, you are still showing your happy face to us. Assuring us that you are fine even though it’s not. I know you won’t have the chance to read this but I’ll kept on telling you this, I love you. 김재중, 넌 나의 노래.